Kalyani Ma Mukti
Mentor, Transformational Coach and Totality Therapy Practitioner
Who I am
In this policy whenever you see the terms ‘I’, ‘Me’ or ‘My,’ it refers to Kalyani Ma Mukti, Mentor, Transformational Coach and Totality Therapy Practitioner, Guide and Facilitator of Courses, Workshops and Retreats.
I completed my apprenticeship in Totality Therapy with Dr Shakti Malan in December 2016 and started practicing at the end of my Totality Therapy training with her in November 2014. Beforehand I practiced in wellbeing, healing and coaching since 2003.
What information do I collect about you?
I only collect information about you that I need:
- to provide the service you have requested, this will include a sign up to a course, workshop or retreat, or free subscription to news and events.
The personal information I collect may include:
- Your full name including title and gender
- email address and phone number
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of any transactions you carry out via my website (PayPal will hold your secure details)
- Your contact preferences
- Your full address if you have signed up for 1:1 work with me.
When I ask for your personal information, I will explain why we need it and direct you to this policy.
How will I use the information I collect?
I will only use your information for the purpose you provided it for or have given me prior consent for. This may include:
- To process your booking or online purchase
- To send you information about the events, workshops and retreats that may be of interest to you
- To send you other information you may be interested in
How I share your information
I do not share your personal information with any third party or external organisations for any purpose other than those detailed below. I work with carefully selected service providers who carry out some functions on my behalf. These service providers will act on my instructions and adhere to the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations). These include:
- I use a bulk email distributor (MailChimp) for any e-news. Your information is stored securely and is password protected.
- I use Gmail to also send non personalised bulk emails. This is also password protected.
- I use PayPal to process online payments.
I ensure that any transfer of data is done securely, in accordance with best practice and in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
I will never sell or pass your personal data to a third party for marketing purposes. I will only use your data myself for marketing if you have given me permission.
How I store your data and keep it secure
I take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is kept secure. I hold personal data in electronic and paper form.
I will keep your information only for as long as I need it to provide you with the goods, services or information you have requested. All electronic information is password protected. All paper based information is stored at my home which is left alarmed when I am not there.
This policy was last updated on 21st May 2018.
How to contact me
By email: email@example.com
By post: the Body Sanctuary, 42 Cleasby Road, Menston, LS29 6JA
By phone: +44(0)7952036326